Friday 29 November 2013

An Affair with an older married lady Part 2

"It's late, how are you getting home?"

"Oh, I drove."

I don't know why but I felt a bit disappointed. No doubt I had picked up women at pubs before, but they usually didn't drive, and were more than happy to hitch a ride or share a cab, usually ending up at my place or even theirs. Somehow, this time I got cockblocked by a car.

"And how are you getting home?"

"I was supposed to drive my friends back to camp."

"Oh."

"You're ok to drive?"

"I guess, I didn't drink that much. Only a couple glasses of wine and the long island tea you bought me."

"That sounds way over the limit."

"Then let's hope I don't encounter a roadblock."

"How about I drive you back and I'll take a cab back to camp?"

"What about your friends?"

"I'm sure they can handle themselves."

"You're sure? That's very sweet of you."

I merely smiled. I did not have to be this nice. But no way was I letting an inebriated woman drive home by herself. Besides, there would be a chance I could get some action.

"Where do you stay?"

She told me the address. It was a landed property. I didn't recognise the street name.

"Erm. Any landmarks?"

"You know where Siglap Center is?"

I roughly knew.

"I think so."

"Just get me to that area and I'll direct you."

"Ok."

We headed to an open air car park near the pub. I texted my friends to tell them to make their own way back but none of them replied.

Ann was walking slightly unsteadily so I put my arm around her waist to steady her. She did not push me away so I continued.

"Damn. Where did I park my car?"

She took out her key from her handbag and fiddled around with it for awhile. I took the key from her.

The insignia indicated Hyundai so I scanned the car park for that extremely common car brand. I gave up and pressed the alarm button instead. I was expecting a Getz or something but to my surprise it was an Avante. It did not seem like a girlish car. And it was black. With what appeared to be a carbon fibre bonnet. I guessed it was probably her boyfriend's car but I chose not to ask. She was drinking alone after all.

I opened the back door and helped her into the back seat.

"Hey. You're not my chauffeur, I can sit in front."

"Ok."

I opened the front passenger door and she got in, adjusting the seat all the way back, before heading over to the driver side.

"Wow. You drive a manual."

"You mean you can't?"

"Haha. I haven't driven a manual for ages."

I decided that it was most definitely her boyfriends car.

"Aircon or fresh air?"

"I think I need some fresh air."

I powered the windows down and drove off.
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily

No comments:

Post a Comment