Friday 29 November 2013

An Affair with an older married lady Part 1

I was freshly out of a long term relationship with my girlfriend. We were together for 8 years, since the last year of my poly. We did talk about marriage but only after I left the army. I was going to leave after my 10 year contract was up, take the lump sum and start a small business with some of my friends

Maybe it was due to the time I spent away from her that we slowly drifted apart. I am in a stay-in unit, so I only got to see her on weekends. Or maybe I was just lazy to travel all the way back home.

So we broke up.

Somehow being single gave me a lot of free time. Although there was not much difference from before. Now I was simply more willing to go out with my campmates, supper, clubbing, the odd trip to Geylang fishtanks.

I never really enioyed clubbing. I don't know why. But that was how I met the married lady.

It wasn't actually clubbing, but my friends and I were having a drink at a pub when I went out to smoke. I was supposed to be the designated driver so I did not drink much.

As I was smoking outside, there was this lady sitting on the pavement. She was dressed in office wear, a pantsuit?, with a sleeveless whitish blouse. Her cigarette was extinguishing itself and her handbag was carelessly placed by her side.

I watched her from where I was just in case someone disturbed her. I don't know why but something attracted me to her. Or maybe I was just too horny.

Her cigarette had already burned out so she took out another one. I recognised the box. It was Marlboro Ice Blast. She dug around for awhile before looking around. She saw me staring at her.

"Hey you. Can I borrow a lighter?"

I was surprised at first.

Her spoken english was impeccable and she spoke with a slight accent, as though she had been educated overseas.

I walked over and passed her my lighter.

"Rough night?"

I don't know why but I was engaging her in conversation.

"Rough? Nah... just a little stressed out."

"I'm Mark."

I extended my hand. She took it. Her hand felt smooth and in the dim light, I could tell her fingers were manicured.

"Ann."

As I was standing up, I could not help but notice that the neck of her blouse was a little loose and I just stared.

She saw me staring, but didn't scold me or anything.

"So Mark, what do you do?"

"I'm in the army. Can I buy you a drink?"

I know, that was a damn cheesy pickup line. But I said it anyway.

After our stick, we migrated to the outside of the pub to drink and chat.

My friends wondered where I was so I texted them to say I had picked up a girl. They cursed at me but let me be.

We chatted till almost closing time. I had a few hours left before booking in.

So I offered to send her home.
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily

No comments:

Post a Comment